A high-yielding, very non-dormant variety with salt tolerance.
- This non-dormant variety is among the highest yielding-salt tolerant alfalfas certified to date – yielding 19% above salinity check varieties when irrigated with EC15 water.
- SW9215 is well adapted to the San Joaquin and Imperial Valleys of California and Arizona. It placed in the top group of varieties in university yield trials at Parlier, Holtville and Tucson, Arizona.
- SW9215 allows growers to produce high yields on good soils or salty soils in warm or hot climates. Fall dormancy rating is 9.
Major Pest Resistance
- Fusarium Wilt – Highly Resistant
- Phytophthora Root Rot – Resistant
- Spotted Alfalfa Aphid – Highly Resistant
- Pea Aphid – Resistant
- Blue Alfalfa Aphid – Highly Resistant
- Bacterial Wilt – Resistant
- Southern Root Knot Nematode – Highly Resistant