SW4306 is a FD4 variety with strong yield potential.
This alfalfa variety has good overall disease resistance with high resistance to stem nematode for the northwest.
- New variety with consistent high placement in yield trials
- Unique germplasm base selected from broadly adapted parent lines
- Highly resistant to seven major alfalfa pests and diseases
- Strong Phytophthora root rot resistance makes SW4306 suitable for fields with variable drainage
- Highly resistant to spotted aphid and resistant to pea aphids
- Diverse germplasm base makes this variety a strong choice for diversifying your alfalfa production.
Major Pest Resistance
- Anthracnose – Highly Resistant
- Phytopthora Root Rot – Highly Resistant
- Aphanomyces (race 1) – Highly Resistant
- Aphanomyces (race 2) – Highly Resistant
- Bacterial Wilt – Highly Resistant
- Verticillium Wilt – Highly Resistant
- Fusarium Wilt – Highly Resistant
- Stem Nematode – Highly Resistant
- Pea Aphid – Resistant
- Spotted Aphid – Highly Resistant
(Pest Resistance Rating Scale: Highly Resistant, Resistant, Moderately Resistant, Low Resistance, Susceptible)
- DRI Score – 35
- Fall Dormancy – 4
- Winter Hardiness – Very Hardy
(Winter Hardiness Rating Scale: Extremely Hardy, Very Hardy, Hardy, Semi-dormant, Non-dormant)